Shoulder Injury Compensation Claims in London
Shoulder Injury Claims in London
Our personal injury solicitors are specialists in helping residents, workers, and drivers in London to claim for personal injury compensation. We operate a no win no fee* policy meaning you don’t have to take any financial risks when making a shoulder injury claim in London.
We have a friendly and understanding team who handle cases such as this on a daily basis and have a track record of completing quick and simple claims – most of the time settled outside of court.
How to Make a Shoulder Injury Claim in London
To get started call our helpline today. Our specialists will ask you a few very easy questions and within minutes will be able to tell you whether you are eligible, and in some case how much you could be owed. It will help to speed up your compensation claim if you have the following (although it’s not critical at this point).
- Medical records from where you had the injury assessed by professional medical staff
- Any police reports if the emergency services were on the scene
- Records or expenses and receipts incurred
- How much time you had to take off work if you were absent
- Any witness details or statements from those present at the time
- Photographic evidence can also be a great help in supporting the accident claim
Shoulder injuries are one of the most common case that we deal with and can occur as a result of many different activities – here are just come of the common types that we have helped with.
Road and Car Accidents – most personal injury cases involving car accidents will result in whiplash claims, however the shoulder is also one area of the body high at risk from injury. Whiplash itself can lead to serious shoulder pain as the nerves running through the brachial plexus can be damaged. If you have been injured like this then you may have been diagnosed with rotator cuff injuries to the muscles and tendons.
Accidents at Work – if your work involves manual labour then shoulder injuries can be common. We work with many clients who have to claim for shoulder accident compensation in London due to an accident at work. If you are concerned about taking legal action against a current employer then please call us today as it’s actually quite simple, as all London companies have insurance policies to pay for cases such as this.
Manual Workers and Heavy Lifting – you might be asked to lift heavy objects at work. If you haven’t been given correct training, or even if you have, then it’s still very likely that you will be able to claim for compensation for a shoulder injury at work or whilst lifting.
Slips, Trips, and Falls in Public Places – when you fall over it’s a natural reaction to put an arm out to cushion your fall. This is where most injuries will occur. You might be suffering from a fracture, dislocated shoulder, or broken bones.
Shoulder Injury Compensation Payouts
If you have hurt your shoulder and arm as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault, then it’s possible that you could be eligible to make a shoulder injury claim in London. The ranges of shoulder injury compensation amounts will vary from case to case, and very much depend on the individual circumstances involved.
Our solicitors will work with our London clients and the third party insurance companies to settle all shoulder injury claims outside of court as quickly as possible. Our lawyers will look to recover financial payment amounts for pain and suffering for the physical injury itself as well as additional payouts for financial losses. This will include costs such as loss of wages, medical bills, and travel costs, and future or present care costs.
These compensation ranges below are for guide purposes only and are average settlement amounts that have occurred in the UK over the last couple of years. We cannot give truly accurate figures until we have assessed your case over the phone with our free consultation, and in most cases once you have sat down with one of our personal injury solicitors.
- Minor muscle and tendon injuries – where tendons and ligaments in the shoulder such as rotator cuff injuries lead to pain that doesn’t last longer than 12 months then it could be anything up to £3,100.
- Injuries where pain last up to 24 months – the same diagnosis as above could mean you receive a shoulder compensation claim for sums between £3,100 to £5,600.
- Frozen shoulder claims – if you suffer from frozen shoulder for no more than 24 months then you might receive amounts ranging from £5,600 to £9,100.
- Serious shoulder injuries – this includes injuries including fractures, dislocations, and nerve damage to the brachial plexus resulting in severe pain to arms and the neck area. Compensation amounts can range from £9,000 to £34,000.
Claim for Shoulder Injury Compensation in London
If you would like to get started and want to know where you stand legally then please call us today. Our team will quickly assess your case with a free phone consultation and will then start the process off should you wish to proceed with our services.
* Other costs could be payable.
Call 020 3811 5808 now to find out how much compensation for shoulder injury in London. Specialist solicitors for shoulder injury claims arising from work and car accidents and any other form of personal injury involving the shoulder.