Call 020 3811 5808 now for a free consultation with our neck injury claims team. Specialist no win no fee* solicitors helping London residents and workers with compensation.
Our solicitors and lawyers understand how a neck injury can affect your daily life. It can have drastic implications for your movement and mobility, quality of life, and the ability to work and earn.
In most cases, neck injuries will mean you have to take a substantial amount of time off work, and can also require specialist medical care.
That’s why we help our clients to win neck injury compensation in London so that they can cover and financial losses, inconveniences, and costs relating to the accident.
For immediate free legal advice, please call our 24/7 helpline now so we can tell you what your rights are and whether you are eligible to make a neck injury claim.
Neck Injury Compensation Amounts
The below figures are estimates and guidelines based on accident claims that have been won in the UK over the last couple of years. Until we have spoken to you and found our more about the circumstances behind your neck injury we cannot accurately give compensation amounts.
- Severe Neck Injury – From severe soft tissue damage causing disability to incomplete paraplegia – Between £35,000 and £125,000
- Moderate Neck Injury – Fractures or dislocations that need a surgical procedure, to severe whiplash, to injuries which may have worsened any pre-existing conditions – £6,000 to £35,000
- Minor Neck Injury – Minor whiplash that fully recovers within a few months to a couple of years – Up to £3,000
Types of Neck Injury Claim
The types of neck injury claims our London clients will typically ask us to represent them on include, but are not limited to:
- Neck strain and lifting injuries at work
- Assaults and criminal behaviour
- Broken neck and paralysis
Apply for Neck Injury Compensation in London
To get started with a personal injury claim please call us. Within a few minutes we should be able to tell you whether or not you or a family member is eligible to claim.
If we believe you have a solid case, we will assign you a specialist neck injury claims solicitor who will act on your behalf on a no win no fee* basis.
They will gather evidence, work with insurance companies, and work tirelessly to ensure that you are represented professionally and get the best compensation amounts possible.